Wednesday 26 June 2013

Elusive snails

I know they are around.
I've seen the signs, trails over my squash, courgettes and aubergine.
I've lifted, turned, poked prodded and furtled but I cannot find the little blighters.
 
 

I will find them, yes I will!
 
Elsewhere in the garden.....
 

the asparagus peas have finally begun to flower. 
 
 
The strawberries are ripening at a rate of about 2 a day at the moment.
Not really fast enough for my two fruit-loving fiends but they are so very packed with flavour. Hopefully, a little more sun and we might get enough for 1 each.
 
I will not pretend to understand the changes with google reader, it all goes over my head. For people who follow my little blog and those who lurk, I will soon be switching fully to wordpress and using bloglovin.
I apologise in advance as I get to grips with the changes, I hope you will bear with me and be very forgiving of my lacking in IT skills.
 
Hope to see you there.
 
x

2 comments:

  1. I sympathise as I've also had a few snail problems recently. Like you I've had a few strawberries this week, with more to come hopefully.
    I came across your Wordpress blog yesterday and wondered what was going on. Now I know! If you have any problems you're welcome to email me as I'll be happy to help if I can. I've been using Bloglovin for a few weeks and find it good for keeping tabs on all the blogs I follow.
    Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a slow dawning that changes were ahead then panicked that I would lose old posts so I spent the afternoon figuring out what to do. It's not looking too bad on word press, thanks for the support Mike. I'll see you over there. X

      Delete